FAQ » Szukaj » Użytkownicy » Grupy » Rejestracja » Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości » Zaloguj

SEO Katalog Stron
Zanim napiszesz posta z prośbą o pomoc/sprawdzenie zadania przeczytaj regulamin danego działu. Jeśli post będzie niezgodny z regulaminem zostanie usunięty.

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Czy ktoś może sprawdzić moją pracę?
Autor Wiadomość

Wysłany: 2015-05-23, 19:19   Czy ktoś może sprawdzić moją pracę?

Jeśli mógłbym prosić o ewentualne poprawienie błędnych elementów.

My true story started when I’d arrived to my family, they’re living in a small village called Belno, 25, maybe 30 kilometers from Kielce. I arrived there for Christmas but my right story began in the New Year’s Eve. One day before that we had been collecting whipround for the party, it was held on the depot, located 500 meters away from us. We’d collected a pretty penny so we went to shop and bought there some chips, juices and, of course, a lot of vodka, which was the most expensive. The next day, in the morning, we went to depot to scour the dirty floor, windows etc. When we done we were exhausted, so immediately after return home we’d set alarm at 6 p.m. and we went sleep.

6 p.m. – rise and shine, we ate something, brushed our teeth and got changed. At 9 p.m. we went to depot, there was a lot of people. I met a few of them, so thereupon I had to drank vodka with them. One shot, another, and another, and one more then we went to dance. After that someone pulled me out from there and got me a cigarette. Normally, I wouldn’t get it, but I was squiffy so I got it and lit it. That was my mistake, it tasted like sh… it tasted absolutely disgusting, but I didn’t know and still don’t know why I liked it then, fortunately it was my first and last cigarette. Suddenly the clock struck midnight, champagnes flowed and everybody wished each other all the best, me too but I don’t think so that anyone of them understood my mumbling.

I don’t know when I betook onself off and back home, I thought that I’d been going home. I wasn’t squiffy then, I was f**king drunk my brain didn’t cooperate with my legs, in fact it didn’t cooperate with other parts of my body, like my eyes ‘cause I hardly saw the road but my hearing made amends. I heard some bells, maybe it was the time to visit God so I followed them. Then I didn’t care if I’m going home or church I just went straight ahead. I remember some light, bells and that’s all when it comes to my trip. I woke up morning in my aunt’s house, you probably ask: “So, you did find the way to home?”. Well, no I didn’t. I woke up in the morning with awesome gigantic headache but it wasn’t hangover. My cousins told me when I decided to back home they walked after me, maybe not after me but 500 meters or far after me, it doesn’t matter. They told me that I bumped into road sign, which was leaned forward and after that I finished up in a ditch, 7 kilometers from my aunt’s home.
I don’t know how they dragged me into home, but told that they had fun.
Odpowiedz do tematu